Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
Natural Relief From Chronic Fatigue & Stress
Over 80% of people cite lack of energy as the most common reason for going to a physician. Adrenal Fatigue is an epidemic in the United States caused from our high stress lifestyles, excessive caffeine consumption, addiction to sugar and other adrenal damaging habits.
If you're suffering from an uncontrollable urge to eat, constant sugar cravings, unusual mood swings, chronic fatigue during the day and an inability to fall asleep at night then you are most likely suffering from Adrenal Fatigue.
The chronic fatigue and mood swings cause you to eat more sugar and consume more caffeine, causing more damage to the adrenal gland and perpetuating the cycle until you end up on stimulants and antidepressants as your "fix." Most people don't know that repairing the adrenal gland can have life changing effects.
Stress Relief is a natural, non-stimulating product that rehabilitates the body's energy systems and adrenal glands. It supports and assists in the repair of the adrenal glands versus solely stimulating an already exhausted gland, which only provides short-term relief.
Stress Relief restores adrenal function, improves thyroid function and enhances immune function.
Aceva uses a unique combination of Rhodiola, Magnolia, and Phellodendron.
This Aceva formulation does not synthetically produce energy while damaging glands, such as with caffeine. Stress Relief works at the cellular level in the adrenal gland, gut, and even the brain to more safely and efficiently recharge the exhausted person.
THE STRESS RELIEF DIFFERENCE
Stress Relief is a natural, adaptogenic, caffeine-free formula that rehabilitates the body’s energy systems and adrenal glands by balancing cortisol levels. It supports and assists in the repair of the adrenal glands unlike some products that try and stimulate an already exhausted gland. Stress Relief works at the cellular level in the adrenal gland, gut, and brain to efficiently recharge the exhausted person.
Pantothenic Acid (B5) is involved in the production of important stress management hormones, including cortisol and progesterone2-3. In addition, Pantothenic acid has been shown to increase Acetyl CoA levels in the body, leading to increased cellular energy production.4
Relora® is a proprietary blend of a patented extract from Magnolia Officinalis Bark and Phellodendron Amurense Bark. These bark extracts have been used to help with stress-related conditions including abnormal cortisol levels, body weight control, and sleep disturbances. In one randomized placebo-controlled, double blind study using 500 mg Relora® for 4 weeks, the treatment group’s cortisol exposure was significantly lower compared to the control group. The Relora® group also had significantly better mood state parameters, including lower tension (-13%), depression (-20%), anger (-42%), fatigue (-31%), confusion (-27%), and overall stress (-11%)5 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial that was 6 weeks in duration, those taking Relora® had significant decreases in anxiety levels almost twice as much compared to the control group.6
Rhodiola & Ashwaganda
Adaptogenic herbs, including Rhodiola and Ashwaganda, are unique because they have the ability to enhance the body’s hormones in a nonspecific way. In other words, they can help balance hormones to homeostatic levels, whether they are abnormally low or high. A six week randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study using 170 mg of Rhodiola showed a clear anti-fatigue effect without any reported adverse.
Another double-blind, randomized trial using Rhodiola found that those using the reactions for those in the treatment group7 treatment experienced increased mental performance, especially the ability to concentrate.8
Phosphatidylcholine is a major component of biological membranes and is found in every cell of the human body. It contains a source of choline, an important nutrient for the brain that helps with memory function, concentration, and improving intellectual skills. Phosphatidylcholine can help repair the nervous system which is often damaged with adrenal fatigue.
Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD)
Super Oxide Dismutase is one of the body’s strongest antioxidants. It helps repair cells and minimizes cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals that would normally cause damage to body tissues and create infl ammation. It was shown that mammals who produced higher tissue and serum levels of SOD lived longer than those with lower levels9-10.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule three times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you anticipate surgery, take any medication or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, sweeteners, colors and flavors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
References and Research Abstracts Supporting Stress Relief
1. What is Adrenal Fatigue? (n.d.). Retrieved October 22, 2015. https://www.adrenalfatigue.org/what-is-adrenal-fatigue
2. Jaroenporn, S., Yamamoto, T., Itabashi, A., Nakamura, K., Azumano, I., Watanabe, G., & Taya, K. (2008). Effects of pantothenic acid supplementation on adrenal steroid secretion from male rats. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 31(6), 1205-1208.
3. European Food Safety Authority: Scientifi c Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to pantothenic acid and mental performance (ID 58), reduction of tiredness and fatigue (ID 63), adrenal function. Retrieved from:http://www.efsa.europa.eu/ en/efsajournal/doc/1758.pdf
4. Slyshenkov VS, Dymkowska D, Wojtczak, L. Pantothenic acid and pantothenol increase biosynthesis of glutathione by boosting cell energetics. FEBS Lett 2004; 569 (1-3):169-172.
5. Talbott, S. M., Talbott, J. A., & Pugh, M. (2013). Effect of Magnolia offi cinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 10(1), 37.
6. Kalman, D. S., Feldman, S., Feldman, R., Schwartz, H. I., Krieger, D. R., & Garrison, R. (2008). Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Nutr J, 7(11), 1-6.
7. Darbinyan, V., Kteyan, A., Panossian, A., Gabrielian, E., Wikman, G., & Wagner, H. (2000). Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty.Phytomedicine, 7(5), 365-371.
8. Olsson, E. M., von Schéele, B., & Panossian, A. G. (2009). A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardised extract shr-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue. Planta medica, 75(2), 105.
9. Cutler RG. Antioxidants and longevity of mammalian species. Basic Life Sci. 1985;35:15-73.
10. Cutler RG. Antioxidants and aging. Am J Clin Nutr. 1991 Jan;53(1 Suppl):373S-9S. - See more at: http://www.lifeextensionvitamins. com/suoxdispopra1.html#sthash.iEp5av32.dpuf
- Lifesaver! Review by Laura