Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
More Than Just a Multivitamin
Daily Balance is the leading multivitamin in the nutritional industry in formulation, potency and absorption. It is considered a Multi-Nutrient Complex because it was created to pack four major products into one:
1) Complete Multivitamin Formula
2) Super Potent B Complex (8 B vitamins)
3) Comprehensive Mineral Formula (10 fully available forms)
4) Complete Antioxidant (Mixed vitamin E, selenomethionine, and mixed carotenoids). This formula has enough antioxidant power to lower cardiovascular risk by over 50%.*
This unique, comprehensive, 27 nutrient formula will save you money and reduce the number of tablets you need to take.
Before investing in specific nutrient formulations designed to manage a specific condition, Aceva recommends beginning with Daily Balance as the foundation of the essential nutrients your body needs to maintain health. Daily Balance will help to kick start the body's normal processes that have been sluggish, shut-down or damaged from the lack of quality nutrients. Regardless of whether you suffer from symptoms of depression, fatigue or headaches, or you have a chronic condition such as heart disease, your body needs a foundation to build health. Daily Balance provides the nutrient foundation your body needs.
Energy Boosting Nutrient Formula
When your body is surviving on less than 50% of the energy it needs to maintain health, you maintain a chronic state of low energy, compromised moods and hormone imbalances. Once your body receives a potent dose of the nutrients required to create energy, you may notice a change in not only energy, but also mood and concentration.
People often try to fool their body by consuming high amounts of chemically-derived energy (caffeine) in order to feel better but it simply sets up the body for to "crash and burn" in the long run. That false energy is damaging your body's energy production system and may cause adrenal exhaustion.
The Daily Balance Difference:
• Contains all 8 forms of Vitamin E mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols
• Contains the active form of important B vitamins B6 (pyridoxine-5-phosphate), B12 (methylcobalamin) and folic acid (5-MTHF)
• Contains mixed carotenoids for maximum antioxidant power
• Contains a high potency of Pantothenic Acid (B5) to combat daily stress
Daily Balance Benefits:
• A comprehensive formulation designed as the foundation of any nutritional program
• Stimulates immune function and enhances energy levels*
• May reduce the risk of cardiovascular events by over 22%*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Aceva® Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules twice per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication (especially blood thinning medications) or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Formulated To Be Free of Allergens Derived From:
Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, sweeteners, color and flavors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
References and Research Abstracts Supporting Daily Balance
1. World Health Organization. World health report, 2000. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2000
2. Block G, et al. Vitamin supplement use by demographic characteristics. Am J Epidemiol 1988;127:297-309.2.
3. National Research Council, Diet and Health: Implications for Reducing Chronic Disease Risk (Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1989).
4. Willett WC, Stampher MJ. What Vitamins should I be taking, doctor? N Engl J Med. 2001;345:1819-24.
5. Pike J, Chandra RK. Effect of vitamin and trace element supplementation on immune indices in healthy elderly. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1995;65:117-21.
6. Chandra RK. Effect of vitamin and trace-element supplementation on immune responses and infection in elderly subjects. Lancet 1992;340:1124-7.
7. Anderson, R. A., Cheng, N., Bryden, N. A., Polansky, M. M., Cheng, N., Chi, J., & Feng, J. (1997). Elevated intakes of supplemental chromium improve glucose and insulin variables in individuals with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, 46(11), 1786-1791.
8. Bailey, R. L., Fakhouri, T. H., Park, Y., Dwyer, J. T., Thomas, P. R., Gahche, J. J., ... & Murray, D. M. (2015). Multivitamin-mineral use is associated with reduced risk of cardiovascular disease mortality among women in the United States. The Journal of nutrition, 145(3), 572-578.
9. Walker JG, Batterham PJ, Mackinnon AJ, et al. Oral folic acid and vitamin B-12 supplementation to prevent cognitive decline in community-dwelling older adults with depressive symptoms - the Beyond Ageing Project: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr 2012;95:194-203.
10. Lansdowne ATG, Provost SC. Vitamin D3 enhances mood in healthy subjects during winter.Psychopharmacology 1998;135:319-23.
- like the product Review by Thomm
- From Liquid MVM to Daily Balance Review by Shonna
- I feel the difference! Review by Andrea
- has everything I need and more Review by Rebeca
I has a strong smell but you get use to it. It contains all the ingredients that make it work!!
You can find a less expensive vitamins but the results are not there. (Posted on 12/7/12)