Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
Aller-Aid - Ephedra-Free Natural Allergy Relief
Aller-Aid is your ideal solution if you are like 40 million people who shy away from the outdoors during the height of growing season due to allergies. The most commonly used approach with over-the-counter products has been to mask the annoyances, after it is too late to address the cause. Unfortunately, most of these products force your body to function in a way that is not natural, hence, the many side effects associated with them including dry mouth, drowsiness, dizziness. Nausea, restlessness, moodiness, blurred vision and confusion.
Aller-Aid is formulated for natural allergy relief, with specific ratios of natural components to provide optimal support for nasal and sinus passage ways.*
Quercetin: A powerful natural flavonoid, Quercetin has also been shown to inhibit certain compounds that typically affect sinus and respiratory health. Quercetin stabilizes the mast cells so they never release histamine stopping the problem before it begins1. Whereby many allergy medications work by trying to control the histamine after it has already been released.
Stinging Nettles Leaf: Stinging Nettles has demonstrated both promising mechanisms and clinical results for supporting nasal passageway health.*
Bromelain: A strong pineapple enzyme, Bromelain, has proven mucolytic properties. As such, Bromelain supports normal mucosal tissue function and enhances the absorption of Quercetin.*
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC): An amino acid that is a natural mucolytic, NAC reduces the viscosity of mucus without side effect.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Finn DF, Walsh JJ. Twenty-first century mast cell stabilizers. British Journal of Pharmacology. 2013;170(1):23-37. doi:10.1111/bph.12138.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily or as directed by your health care professional. For acute concerns, it may be benficial to take a loading dose of two (2) capsules three times per day for seven to ten days or until acute concerns subside.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you anticipate surgery, take any medication or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Formulated to Be Free of Allergens Derived From:
Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, sweeteners, color and flavors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
References and Research Abstracts Supporting Aller-Aid
1. Otsuka H, Inaba M, Fujikura T, Kunitomo M. Histochemical and functional characteristics of metachromatic cells in the nasal epithelium in allergic rhinitis: studies of nasal scrapings and their dispersed cells. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1995;96(4):528-36.
2. Mittman P. Randomized double-blind study of freeze-dried Urtica diocia in the treatment of allergic rhinitis.Planta Med 1990;56:44-7.
3. Shoskes DA, Zeitlin SI, Shahed A, Rajfer J. Quercetin in men with category III chronic prostatitis: a preliminary prospective, double-blind, placebocontrolled trial. Urology 1999; 54(6): 960-3.
4. Ryan R. A double blind clinical evaluation of bromelains in the treatment of acute sinusitis. Headache 1967;7:13-7.
5. Todisco T, Polidori R, Rossi F, Iannacci L, Bruni B, Fedeli L, Palumbo R. Effect of N-acetylcysteine in subjects with slow pulmonary mucociliary clearance. Eur J Respir Dis Suppl 1985;139:136-41. 6. Mayo Clinic. (1999, September 10). Mayo Cli
- AMAZING Review by Keri
- So much better... Review by MB
- Love it! Review by Colleen