Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
A Refreshing Taste For The Health of Your Family
Absolute Greens is good for the whole family and best of all...it tastes great! Receive the antioxidant power of over 10 servings of fruits & vegetables* in every scoop!
This health-enhancing and great-tasting formulation contains 50 super foods, extracts and concentrates including super greens, vegetables, fruits, soluble and insoluble fibers, herbs, spices, natural flavonoids and enzymes. This lower calorie (30 calories) super food only contains only 2g of sugar providing a great fuel source while on a weight loss program.
Absolute Greens is GUARANTEED DELICIOUS, or your money back.
Eating 5-10 servings of fruits and vegetables daily is ideal. However; it isn’t always possible. Now you can ENJOY many of the phytonutrient and antioxidant benefits of a fruit and vegetable rich diet of vibrant colors and dark greens...everyday.
It's the delicious way to alkalize and balance your body's pH for vibrant health!
For a cost of only $1.43 per serving, Absolute Greens is not only great tasting and excellent for your health, it is also cost-effective. Absolute Greens can be taken alone, or better yet… Combine it with Daily Balance and Omega 3 Plus for maximum results!
Adding Absolute Greens to your diet may help:
- Boost Energy
- Promote a Healthy Heart
- Improve Digestion
- Boost the Immune System
- Alkalize and Balance pH
- Support Normal Blood Sugar
- Fight Aging
- Promote Normal Cholesterol
- Assist Weight Management
No Sugar Added
No Wheat, Dairy, MSG, Artificial Sweeteners or Preservatives
Absolute Greens is not only great for you...but great tasting too!
*Antioxidant value determined via an independent ORAC analysis (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)
As a dietary supplement, mix one level scoop with 6-8 ounces of water or juice. Stir or shake in a closed container and enjoy one or more times daily or as recommended by your health care professional. For optimal results, take the first thing in the morning.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication (especially blood thinning medications) or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Formulated To Be Free of Allergens Derived From:
Soy, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, sweeteners, colors and flavors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
References and Research Abstracts Supporting Absolute Greens
1. “Increasing intake of fruits and vegetables may reduce long-term risk of obesity and weight gain…”He, K., Hu, F. B., Colditz, G. A., Manson, J. E., Willett, W. C., & Liu, S. (2004). International Journal of Obesity, (28), 1569-1574.
2. “Flavanoid-rich foods like citrus fruits and onions are known to promote healthy cholesterol levels; pectin found in fruits like apples and vegetables are known to lower cholesterol.” Schwarcz, J. 2004. Reader's digest: foods that harm foods that heal (p.112). NY: Metro Books.
3. "Isolated dietary fibers from vegetable and fruit sources, particularly pectins, have been shown to have hypocholesterolemic (cholesterol-lowering) action in humans" Lampe, J. (1999).The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 70(3), 4755-4905.
4. “Consuming more alkalizing vegetables and fruits, especially citrus fruits and green vegetables, will help control and lower the body’s acidity levels…”
Cloe, A. (2010, Nov 29). Foods that reduce acidity in your body. Retrieved from http://www.livestrong.com/article/321217-foods-that-reduce-acidity-in-your-body/
5. “Antioxidants help cells ward off damage from free radicals and minimize the impact of aging.” Nazario, B. (2009). Healthy Eating and Diet, Retrieved from http://www.webmd.com/diet /guide/antioxidants-your-immune-system-super-foods-optimal-health
6. “The antioxidant properties of carotenoids and beta carotene (orange, red, and yellow plant foods, and dark green vegetables) may protect immune cells from destructive free radicals.” Schwarcz, J. 2004. Reader's digest: foods that harm foods that heal (p 217). NY: Metro Books.
7. "Live foods" such as root vegetables can help combat fatigue in susceptible individuals. Root foods include carrots, daikon (radish), and burdock root.
Moran, S. (2011, Aug 11). Retrieved from http://www.livestrong.com/article/6606-3-ways-to-fight-fatigue-with-root-vegetables/
8. “Vitamins associated with diets high in fruit and vegetables shown to improve immune status…” Lampe, J. (1999).The American Journal. of Clinical Nutrition. 70(3), 4755-4905.
9. “Many digestive problems can be prevented through lifestyle. Be sure to get adequate amounts of fruits, vegetables, and fiber.” (2008). Cleveland Clinic, Retrieved from http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healthy_living/ nutrition/hic_healthy_eating_for_the_digestive_system.aspx
- Excellent product! Review by Donna
- ENERGY Review by Jackie
- Energy Boost! Review by Megan
- Excellent nutrition Review by Frank
I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to increase antioxidants, improve mood, and ramp up energy levels.
Absolutely fantastic! (Posted on 11/17/15)
- Great for a busy lifestyle! Review by Laura
- The perfect Supplement for my family's healthy lifestyle Review by Shonna
- Great Tasting! Review by curphy